Friday, August 4, 2017

About us

I am a student used to love an IT skill sine I was in high school, to carry on this field I spend much time to learn and research new technology. From a farmer guy never know how big the technology grow from day to day. At 2009 I ask my mom to buy a secondhand laptop while she don't know what a laptop is? I had been trying explain to her. After a month she had told my relative who live at city to bough it to me 😃😃😃 I am very happy so much. I am starting learning searching and learning from internet till I pass to university life.

In the university I refer on Networking rather than programming because I think I don't like to sit and thinking alone, anyway I got high score whit networking in class. While I am year 3 I had pass interview to work in ISP as call center, from that I got lot of working experience. To carry on forward I had apply to other company after I complete one year as my call center life. I had pass with other ISP company as technical support engineer, from day to day I meet lot of  obstacle but give me more and more experience till now I am network engineer holding L2, L3 networking layer.

Why I create this blogspot?

This blogsport is all about FTTH Technology that I have learned some of their feature not all clear and profession  but just want to share together and improve my skill too. Remember the first time for me that my boss give me to configure OLT device what I never used to learn about it before and no any document handover to me. What I need to do for the first step? Searching? Ask friend who have experience about this? Time never wait us. I start open google and searched, list of documents come lot of documents I need to read but not all I want. Totally difficulty to find document we want so I create this blogsopt purpose to share and learning together. 

Why named FTTH Learning?

FTTH Learning is my blogspot name but it widely show that everyone can learn and study what ever you can search, what ever you need and also share your knowledge to everyone by comment or discuss with us. We are friendly to see and discussing what we need to improve our knowledge.

In totally I wish everyone enjoy my topics. I will try my best to searching and sharing all my experience and trying to customize every topic to easy understand (short but fully meaning). Hopefully you all share me if have any mistakes I wrote and thanks for learning and sharing with us.

2 comments:

  1. Best school ID card printing services for School, Colleges, Institute visit us : JAINAND DIGITA PONT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Common Service Centre provides different types of online activities in a single point. Visit jainand Digital Point for getting best service.

    ReplyDelete

How to Backup and Recover Data configuration on Huawei OLT

I. Backup configuration by manually  Go to U2000 application => Administration => NE Software Management => NE Data Backup/Restora...